wholesale HCG 5000iu -100vials – free delivery
HCG 5000iu – vacuum sealed – 100 vial
|Product Name:||HCG 5000iu – for researching|
|Unit size:||5000 iu/vial|
|Physical State:||Lyophilized Powder|
|Solubility:||Soluble in water or 1% acetic acid|
|Storage:||Lyophilized peptides although stable at room temperature for 3 months, should be stored desiccated below -18°C. Upon reconstitution of the peptide it should be stored at 4°C between 2-21 days and for future use below -18°C.|
What is HCG?
Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is a hormone that supports the normal development of an egg in a woman’s ovary, and stimulates the release of the egg during ovulation.
HCG is used to cause ovulation and to treat infertility in women, and to increase sperm count in men. HCG is also used in young boys when their testicles have not dropped down into the scrotum normally. This can be caused by a pituitary gland disorder.
HCG may also be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide.
What is the most important information I should know about HCG?
Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is given as an injection under the skin or into a muscle.
side effects: pain, warmth, redness, numbness, or tingling in your arm or leg; confusion, extreme dizziness, or severe headache.
- On time delivery
- 24/7/360 after sales services for all of our products
- Exporting to South America (Brazil, …) , Australia, Middle East ( , Europe (Austria, Germany, Italy,…), USA, Asia (Vietnam, India, Thailand,…), Africa
- The highest peptide purity more than 98%
- HPLC and MS records for any orders
- Research and development our products in Austria through our experianced team
- More than 2 decades experiances
- Accept different currancies , Such as USD, EUR, AUD, CAD, JPY, TWD, AED , HKD, CNY (RMB), …
- OEM can be accepted
A peptide that I purchased recently has less powder in it than others I’ve gotten. Does this mean it doesn’t have the right MG?
Peptides due to their nature come in a variety of sizes and shapes. Normally after the lyophilization process has completed we have a peptide that is in a perfect cake. However there are times when it may break in transit or simply appear differently. This is no way effects the quality or potency of the product. It is simply an aesthetic issue. While we do try to always present a product that looks perfect, on occasion this isn’t possible. Proteins such as LR3 are very large in size and due to the requirement of a buffer will appear larger in size than a mod grf or ghrp. This is also normal.
If A Peptide Is 98% In Purity Then What Is The Remaining 2%?
The purity level indicated on a COA is simply a measurement of aminos that made it into the proper chain to form the peptide. The left over 2% are simply aminos that, for what ever reason, didn’t make it into the proper sequence.
What Are The Purity Levels Of The Peptides You Sell?
AP PEPTIDE will never sell a peptide that is less than 98% in purity from our catalog section. Many of our smaller peptide chains are well into the 99% purity range. We have manufacturing abilities that are quite often beyond the scope of smaller companies and therefore are able to achieve very high purity levels. Proteins such as IGF-1 LR3 are always receptor grade and always above 95% purity.
Two Vials Of The Same Peptide Have Different Amounts Of Powder. Does This Mean They Are Different In Milligrams?
Peptides, due to their nature, come in a variety of sizes and shapes. Normally after the lyophilization process has completed we have a peptide that is in a perfect cake. However there are times when it may break in transit or simply appear differently. This in no way effects the quality or potency of the product. It is simply an aesthetic issue. While we do try to always present a product that looks perfect, on occasion this isn’t possible.
Proteins are very large in size and due to the requirement of a buffer will appear larger in size than a mod grf or ghrp. This is also normal.
What Are Your Products Used For?
Peptides and Research serums are manufactured and sold to be used in a laboratory research setting. None of our products are intended for, nor are they manufactured for, diagnostic or therapeutic purposes in humans. Strong Peptide reserves the right to require additional verification of proper intent prior to fulfilling orders. Any orders that we feel aren’t for the specific intended purpose laid out in our Terms and Conditions will be denied. Truthfully, if you are asking this question then you shouldn’t be ordering from AP PEPTIDES.